Ads 468x60px

.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Full Panic Away Review- Will Joe Barry's Panic Attacks Treatment Work For You?

Note: This post will contain a full, unbiased review of Barry "Joe" Mcdonough's Panic Away Program, if you're not interested in a Panic Away review, you can check out the site yourself by clicking this link:

Official Panic Away Website

Hey, I'm Phil, and the reason I made this blog was because I was a sufferer of GAD, or Generalized Anxiety Disorder and I frequently encountered the dreaded panic attacks. My first panic attack happened in college in the middle of a history test. I felt all the standard symptoms- slight dizziness, heart racing like a NASCAR driver, dry mouth, difficulty breathing and just about anything else you could imagine. I thought I was having a heart attack or maybe something even worse. But when I went to the doctor he just told me that I probably had a panic attack. I didn't know what that was and the Internet wasn't too big back then, so I had to do my research the old fashioned way. And it led me nowhere.

Unfortunately, my panic attacks didn't stop, and later visits to my doctor taught me I had developed GAD, or Generalized Anxiety Disorder (also known as just general anxiety disorder). Day after day I had to worry about having another panic attack, and there didn't seem to be anything doctors could do. I searched in vain for panic attacks treatments and how to cure panic attacks, but I could find nothing. Eventually I couldn't deal with the stress any more and I just dropped out of college before finishing.

Luckily I managed to secure a job in one of my favorite hobbies, photography, and though I'm happy with my current life as a full time photographer I still wonder what I could have done had I just found out how to cure panic attacks back then. Oh, did I mention that I DID find a cure?

Click Here to Skip to the Cure!

Over 15 years after I dropped out of college, I was still suffering from GAD and having panic attacks with no answers on how to cure panic attacks and no known effective panic attacks treatment. The frequency increased so much a few summers ago that I decided I had to do something. I went to the Internet, desperate for a solution, a way to treat panic attack symptoms. Unfortunately, no generalized anxiety disorder treatment I ever came across seemed to work the way I wanted. Almost anywhere you go online you hear about medications for panic attacks treatment, and I did NOT want to medicate myself for fear it would jeopardize my existing job (how many drugged up photographers do you know of? exactly) I went through therapy for an extended period of time after I dropped out of college too, and it did nothing to help me learn how to cure panic attacks.

I was so frustrated I almost had a panic attack while at my computer. Just when I was about to give up, and just resign myself to living a life constantly exhausted from anxiety, and constantly afraid of when my next panic attack would occur, I found a method that sounded interesting- Panic Away, an online and physical product by Barry McDonough. The first thing I noticed about Panic Away was that he claimed it would not just treat panic attacks, but actually cure panic attacks. This sounded unbelievable to me, but I was so desperate that I decided to give it a shot, figuring I could fall back on the 60 day refund policy. This, as it turned out, was the best decision I'd ever made when it came to finding out how to cure panic attacks and finding panic attacks treatment.
 
But now on to the full Panic Away review. The writing in the actual book guide is great and easy to understand in every place especially on the method of how to cure panic attacks, I found one paragraph particularly meaningful, as it talked about how Panic Away approached panic attacks treatment, and panic attacks in general, at a completely different angle. Here's that paragraph:



I can't share more in this Panic Away review due to copywright law (this is, after all, a Panic Away review), but trust me, the rest of the book is just as well written as the above. He opens the manuscript with a familiar story of a "Jane Doe" feeling panic attack symptoms for the first time in her life, and who later becomes concerned and tries to find out how to cure panic attacks. It's during her story, though, that Panic Away provides an incredible amount of detail in regards to how panic attacks happen. Joe Barry goes through the full physiological response the body has in plain English; no medical jargon. He attributes panic attacks to three main stressors, and uses his method to combat these stressors to put an end to panic attacks, unlike other panic attacks treatment which only treat symptoms.

He goes on to talk about people who suffer from the very real generalized anxiety disorder and even talks about agoraphobics and similarly disabled individuals looking for more than just how to cure panic attacks or panic attacks treatments. When he covered some of the more disabled people than me, and told me that he had personally helped them through their disorder and got their lives back on track, I was hooked. I knew that if his method could really work on people with such debilitating disorders, then I really had a chance with this book, and it may finally teach me how to cure panic attacks.

I kept reading (lucky for you reading this Panic Away review) until I got to what was one of the most important sections on how to cure panic attacks- the actual explanation of the "21-7" technique for panic attacks treatment. I went over the One Move Technique for several days, wondering if this panic attacks treatment would work. The first time I read the section all the way through I was shocked by how ludicrous the panic attacks treatment sounded. The logic fit to me, but actually having to think about doing it was making me nervous. If you check out Panic Away, you'll understand. Let's just say I was a little apprehensive about the One Move Technique for how to cure panic attacks. But Joe Barry walks you through even after he's explained it, and after a few read throughs and proper preparation (he'll tell you how to mentally prepare yourself for the panic attacks treatment as well) you feel comfortable trying this generalized anxiety disorder treatment/panic attacks treatment.

After I finally managed to absorb the technique, and really focus on how to cure panic attacks based on what it was telling me, I began to work it. This being an unbiased Panic Away review, let me tell you... I failed miserably the first few times. Actually it was probably more than a few. I think deep down I just didn't believe, because no matter how hard I tried to implement the technique, I still felt panic gripping me. It was only after I listened to the mp3 files that it really started to gel in my mind, and I understand the full scope on this method of how to cure panic attacks. And because of how this panic attacks treatment technique works, I didn't have to wait until my next panic attack to try it out- I really just kind of sat down and did it.

This is not really part of the Panic Away review, but let me just tell you... From that day forward, my life has been drastically different. I don't fear going out with friends or my family. I'm not full of dread and fear of a panic attack while standing in line at the grocery store. I'm not constantly on edge for no reason, having to put up with questions like "are you alright?" I don't feel like collapsing after day off because I've been working my mind and body so hard to hold the panic attacks back. No more deep breathing or finding my happy place, because I'm already there.

I'm sorry for the length of this Panic Away review, but I really want you to know the truth. Panic Away is not a scam. Joe Barry is probably a stand up guy, I've never met him, but with all those he's helped by his program, I could only think he's a very nice person. Will his panic attacks treatment work for you? I can't say for certain, of course, but you really should give it a try if you feel anything like I did. I only wished I'd discovered Panic Away sooner.


Click Here to Visit Panic Away's Official Site, and Good Luck

2 comments:

anxietyhelpexperts said...

Panic Attacks are curable and they should be cured in order to have a good life.panic attracts can be removed by various methods. for more information visit http://anxietyhelpexperts.com/

Anonymous said...

social anxiety treatmentThank you so much for such a great blog.

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text